Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who's going to be the first one with a Pulsar

Rampaging-mn

Reaction score
Too pricey for what it offers. really want to see Dyno #s. The pedal commander fixed my main gripe so ill wait as well.

anderson0172

Reaction score
Too pricey for what it offers. really want to see Dyno #s. The pedal commander fixed my main gripe so ill wait as well.
I'm starting to think the same thing. I also have the Pedal Commander (and very happy with it) and after studying a little on the Pulsar you have to run premium fuel with the performance tune, could get pricey with how much fuel these trucks drink.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I'm starting to think the same thing. I also have the Pedal Commander (and very happy with it) and after studying a little on the Pulsar you have to run premium fuel with the performance tune, could get pricey with how much fuel these trucks drink.
All performance tunes are like that normally

Rampaging-mn

Reaction score
Yea ive had tuned 6.4s before, and it does make a difference with custom tuning. The 8 speed shift from 2-3 leaves a lot to be desired and can be rectified with transmission tuning when available.

Badunit

Reaction score
Is there any other system/device that can turn off MDS (vs the manual gear button every time you start your truck)? With my 2014, their DiabloSport tuner did that and that was the main reason I got it. Throttle mapping was second. I had no need for "tuning" and always ran the lowest one.

Power247

Reaction score
Is there any other system/device that can turn off MDS (vs the manual gear button every time you start your truck)? With my 2014, their DiabloSport tuner did that and that was the main reason I got it. Throttle mapping was second. I had no need for "tuning" and always ran the lowest one.
I've been looking for the same reason. I love everything about how this truck runs except for the MDS.

Greg
2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Rampaging-mn

Reaction score
my main issue from factory on these trucks is throttle response. Hence why I said PC fixed that.

Users who are viewing this thread