Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trailer odometer

jsalbre

Reaction score
Anyone with a 23+ and the digital cluster have over 10k miles on their trailer odometer? Mine was working fine and then stopped at 9978.2 miles, even though I have over 1k miles with the trailer hooked up since it stopped counting. I’ve restarted everything, unhooked the trailer several times, and two weeks later it still isn’t going up. I haven’t tried resetting the odometer yet, I wanted to see if anyone here has seen something similar first.

IMG_3587.jpeg

jsalbre

Reaction score
The brakes are working, and it pops up that a trailer is connected when I plug it in (and warns it’s disconnected if I unplug it).

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
Before you reset it, try a different trailer in settings and see if it keeps counting.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Before you reset it, try a different trailer in settings and see if it keeps counting.
Good idea. That one hadn’t occurred to me. I’ll give it a shot when I grab my trailer next time.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
For what its worth my 19 hardly ever counts the towing millage as it has about 1/2 its miles in towing and it still only shows 5400km i have never reset it yet

Users who are viewing this thread