Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trailer Tow pages enabling

ammdrew

Reaction score
So I have the most current update in my 2022MY23.T27.46-PROD and I have had it for a few months. A couple weeks back I got around to getting my TTPMS installed and then I paired them up to the truck.

The next day When I hooked up on the dashboard I had a towing option with the Off Road pages option. I hit it and it displayed all the trailer tires and a few other guages on the 12 inch screen.

It went away when the trailer was disconnected ( the option went off the dash board)

The next time I hooked up the option did not show up again on the dash board.. I would like to make it turn on as it is much simpler way to change trailers and view tire pressures.

Has anyone had any luck turning it on in maybe alpha or jscan?

ammdrew

Reaction score
I did happen to snap a pic when it first appeared as I thought it was a really nice feature

tow.jpg

mountainears

Reaction score
@Jimmy07 can probably confirm but my guess is that is a feature for a different model year than your truck. I’ve had things show up on my 2022 truck and then they disappear once the truck checks back with the mothership and finds out it is not meant for your truck because it is a 2023 thing.

Users who are viewing this thread