Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

stinson87

Reaction score
Washed and admired

would you by chance be able to get the part number off your running boards (each side, the sticker is on the bottom) I have been trying to get the wheel to wheel setup like yours but our parts dept is "too busy" to verify part numbers.

Chris.Gio

Reaction score
That is a nice hitch...Pricey, but nice!
I have a gen y. It’s like art. Weighs a gd ton. I never thought to leave it on with the step reversed. Mine is huge as includes the boss torsion flex…. I love the fact that they can be purchased with a 2.5inch shank. Feels so solid and connected. Surprised the user in this pic went 2 inch with a sleeve. My hunch is they bought off the shelf (not direct from gen y) and didn’t know or didn’t care.

Deadrock

Reaction score
Added WeatherTech mud flaps, window deflectors, and stone and bug deflector:
7998b1909ecfc15a2577e53363bc14d3.jpg

Then had a B&W Companion hitch installed:
c7900112fb22be43f9dafd5980280ca7.jpg

And finally picked up the new 5’er:
1e96ca14e22d2722c82d53d83e0aae82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squatch

Reaction score
Swapped out front and rear door speakers for infinity Primus 6x9 three ways, got in trouble with the wife cause she had been yelling for me, but I was sitting out in the cab rattling every loose part in that cab and didn’t hear her summoning me.

NHOverland

Reaction score
so a few months ago I emailed them and they told me they did not have anything for a Ram 2500 power wagon yet but they would let me know when they did..Never heard back. that is the set up I want.
Also check out Icky Concepts.

DMC1

Reaction score
Swapped out front and rear door speakers for infinity Primus 6x9 three ways, got in trouble with the wife cause she had been yelling for me, but I was sitting out in the cab rattling every loose part in that cab and didn’t hear her summoning me.
Exactly which speaker did you use and did it make a big difference? Did you have any problems mounting them?

Users who are viewing this thread