Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Got the lights wired up for the AMP steps. Did it a different way than the instructions so I didnt have to drill holes in the body.
20210711_110322.jpg

Finally connected the AlphaOBD. Changed my tire size and TPMS.
Thought I screwed up as I had a lot of faults afterwards. Went back and watched the video on YouTube and found out that I needed to clear them a different way. Got them all cleared.
Lowered my tire pressure to 40 PSI front/35PSI rear. Gonna see how they wear. They were all at 55 due to the monitor. I could clearly see that not all of the tire tread was making contact.

BroKV

Reaction score
Drove my ram for the first time in about a week. to get parts for the beater Porsche. Got the parking brake fixed on the beater and back in business.
View attachment 19002

I worked for a European repair shop for about 5 years in the early 2000’s. Man that was fun, got to drive a lot of sweet cars. What are your plans for the Porsche?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
I worked for a European repair shop for about 5 years in the early 2000’s. Man that was fun, got to drive a lot of sweet cars. What are your plans for the Porsche?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That’s awesome man. I bet that was fun. Right now I’m just giving it the love that it needs and daily driving it. No sense in putting miles on a 7500lb truck every day.

Car has good bones but lots of broken switches and latches, etc. parts are readily available. Mostly keeping it factory and cleaning it up. I enjoy bringing old things back to their former glory. I’ve done it with first gen Toyotas, jeeps, etc over the years.

I’m a young guy but I’m an old soul. I love old vehicles that I drooled over when I was a kid.

Chrisminx

Reaction score
Spent some time trying to figure out why my front camera stopped working all of a sudden. Checked connector, no issue. Disconnected both battery negatives and let sit for about 5 minutes, still not working. I suppose it's off to the dealer tomorrow for a warranty checkup.

Sir Snacksalot

Reaction score
Added some character to it! Easy and cheap mod. Decided it was time since I’ve already had my brand new truck for 3 months ..

cd92b84e92ef3e8c9cc8ff3e0ab18438.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gimmie11s

Reaction score
Put the wide-hipped girl to work for the first time in her short life. 2500 miles to Yellowstone and back from Southern California pulling our 5er weighing ~12k lbs.

Awesome trip and the truck performed flawlessly. The A/C kept us MORE than comfortable in 110* heat in much of NV. This truck has enormous power and pulled the grades like they werent there. Amazing! All while running cool even in the desert heat. LOVE this truck!

whitexc

Reaction score
You don't see too many triple axle bumper pulls like that. Your rig is awesome. Sounds like a great trip.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

gimmie11s

Reaction score
You don't see too many triple axle bumper pulls like that. Your rig is awesome. Sounds like a great trip.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Thanks! We were comfortable.

Buddy's trailer is pretty nice and was one of the bigger ones you could get back then. I believe it's a 2006 or 07 32' long bumper pull. That F250 pulled it nicely and got pretty good fuel mileage too.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Drove the truck up to test drive these two Rovers - A Range Rover Sport and a Defender 90. The red one went home with us. The Defender 90's cargo area was ridiculously small. My wife was thinking about a Wrangler 4xe but with the poor response from Stelantis about the CP4 it made it an easier decision to go elsewhere.

I thought I would be posting up today about putting my CJC Intercooler guard on, but Sunday was spent rearranging the garage to make it easier to park the new sport in there.

Range Rover Sport Defender 90.jpg

Power Hounder

Reaction score
Added some character to it! Easy and cheap mod. Decided it was time since I’ve already had my brand new truck for 3 months ..

cd92b84e92ef3e8c9cc8ff3e0ab18438.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dam that sucks. The second night I had my 2015 Chevy dually I backed into the mailbox. Bad part was it was my my mailbox and I had a back up camera. I knew where it was, I thought and 6 months after getting the Power wagon I ran over a 2x4 which kicked up a atv plow that it was sitting on both doors had to be repainted. I hope I break my bad luck with this truck.

tuckjack

Reaction score
Assembled and installed the Decked drawers. Pretty psyched to have some secure storage in the bed now. Anyone can open the Softopper. I threw the bed mat on top of it, mostly because there's no good spot in the garage for it at the moment. Will probably get removed once I add attachment points for holding down the fridge and batteries.

IMG_0394.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread