Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does the wife have to say about your Ram?

Finn5033

Reaction score
I love this thread, so many things already that I can relate too.

Most of the time my Wife gives me crap for modding my trucks. This time I actually said I wanted to wait a while before spending extra money on this one. She said no, the chrome has to go. I was shocked. Other than that she doesn’t really care as long as it’s a comfortable experience pulling the camper. Which with the diesel it is so nice.

ppine

Reaction score
Find a girl that likes the outdoors, is not a complainer and can drive a full sized truck. That is most of the battle right there. It took me some years to find the right one.

oledirteh

Reaction score
my future wife could care less. She does complain that it is not smooth like her car. but she enjoys that it tows the third house to places where she can ride her raptor 700 atv lol. she does support me when i want to make changes that make it better for creature comforts and towing

swab

Reaction score
Mine had an 11 jku and now a 19 jeep GC 5.7 so she’s been pretty partial to mopar. Shes just glad I’m back in a diesel and away from the ecoboost.

Reaction score
My wife loves it. If she hated it I wouldn’t care. But she thinks it’s perfect. She obviously has very good taste.

I previously had a ford raptor and 2 1500 rebels. She liked all of them but the Cummins is the best so far. Again, I agree with her.

Dave01

Reaction score
My wife likes the Ram a lot. She won't drive it because of it's size, but finds it very comfortable on longer drives or heading out to hike or paddle. The powered steps work very well for her getting in and out, she's not tall. Married 30 years and together for 38, over the years she has only truly liked a few of my vehicles, mostly the '07 Silverado and now the Ram.

SpeyRam

Reaction score
Like a lot of others my wife has zero interest in vehicles but she does like it for our truck camper, and if it makes me happy she’s happy. Not a bad broad really!

DammitDave

Reaction score
I was shopping for 35's right away, when she saw me looking at A/T's she was disappointed and recommended I get M/T's for a more aggressive look. So I guess she likes it.

Users who are viewing this thread