Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are the off-road pages found? (I feel this is one of those stupid questions.)

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
You can get the gauge info in the evic with the smaller cluster. You can look at each individual gauge or have the main gauges up together, temp, oil temp, oil psi, trans temp.
I am aware as i have the 3.5” on my 19 but what i was more referring to was the fact that only the 7” is customizable to set extra gauges to permanently display instead of having to cycle through

Jnrcarson

Reaction score
I am aware as i have the 3.5” on my 19 but what i was more referring to was the fact that only the 7” is customizable to set extra gauges to permanently display instead of having to cycle through
Gotcha, sad thing is it’s only about a $75 upgrade to get the 7” display. Wish my dealer had told me about some of these little upgrades that don’t cost much but are nice to have. Of course had I found this forum prior to ordering I would have been way more informed.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Gotcha, sad thing is it’s only about a $75 upgrade to get the 7” display. Wish my dealer had told me about some of these little upgrades that don’t cost much but are nice to have. Of course had I found this forum prior to ordering I would have been way more informed.
I wish i would have ordered a truck but i needed my 19 in a rush lol

Tizzy

Reaction score
I have a 19 2500 Laramie Off Road with 8.4 (no NAV). Will AlphaOBD enable the off road pages for me, or no?
Thanks

sstoner911

Reaction score
I have a 19 2500 Laramie Off Road with 8.4 (no NAV). Will AlphaOBD enable the off road pages for me, or no?
Thanks
You would need to upgrade the radio to the 12 inch screen as that is where that software resides if Iam not mistaken.

Users who are viewing this thread