Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Chris1911

ANC bypass connection

Does anyone know where the circled connector goes for bypassing the ANC module? Having trouble finding info with a search.
  2. Chris1911

Pedal Commander for 4th or 5th gen Ram 2500 6.4 or 6.7L - SOLD

Anyone want a Pedal Commander for their 4th or 5th gen Ram 2500? Works with 6.4 or 6.7L (Model PC31). $175 shipped. Used for about a year and works perfectly. Only getting rid of this because i just got a Pulsar tuner, which has throttle response built in...
  3. Chris1911

2.5" Front / 1" Rear spacer lift for 2014 and up Ram 2500

2014 and up Ram 2500 2.5" front / 1" rear spacer lift kit. Comes with hardware and instructions. Prefer local pickup around Warner Robins, GA, but would ship, if you can find a good price. The cheapest i can find is $81.16 via FedEx. It's 29 lbs (15" x 8" x 8" box).
  4. Chris1911

Differential covers

What are my choices for a differential cover with a drain plug? Seems like every site i search on gives me different sizes and for different vehicles. Some say universal. What size do i need? This is for a 2019 with 6.4.
  5. Chris1911

Rear sway bar end link lengths

Can anyone tell me how long the rear sway bar end links from Icon are? What about Thuren and Carli? I know stock is 9.5". I plan on getting Thuren springs/shocks and they call for 14" to 15" links. I am wondering what my options are. I can't get myself to pay $200+ for Thuren of Carli...
  6. Chris1911

Thuren or Carli? And what bits and pieces do i need?

I currently have a 2.5" front/1" rear spacer setup installed. I would like to upgrade to springs/shocks for a better ride (family complains about the ride), but not sure what all i absolutely have to get. Suspension kits show all sorts of bars and brackets with them, but is all of that...
  7. Chris1911

Engine temps

What oil/coolant temperatures does everyone see their 6.4 motors running at? Mines seems to be between 210 and 217 degrees no matter the outside temp. Was just wondering if that is normal.
  8. Chris1911

AlphaRex LED headlights and tail lights

Just got some AlphaRex LUXX LED projector headlights and thought i would make a post about them, since i could not find much info here about them (or Morimoto). Just a few mentions and a pic or two. I originally ordered the Morimoto XB hybrids, but found out they were having problems with...
  9. Chris1911

Manual to auto air conditioning?

Does anyone know if it is possible to convert the manual air conditioning controls to automatic? It's the only option i am kind of missing that i have had in several of my previous trucks.
  10. Chris1911

Does anyone know what this is?

Anyone know what this orange strap is for? Looks to be attached to a lever. It's behind removable panels near the parking brake release. Could it be an emergency release for the parking brake?
  11. Chris1911

Can't decide if i should go up on tire size

I have been running the stock tire size 275/70/18. I would like to go to 285/75/18 (35"), but not sure if i should. I don't want to lose much mpg, mainly when towing, and not sure how the gearing change will affect the towing performance. What experience do you guys have with running larger...
  12. Chris1911

Question for those that tow with lift/level using spacers

Those of you that have a lift/level using spacers, has it changed the towing performance of your truck? I am thinking about getting the Rough Country lift that raises it 2.5" front and 1" rear. I am wondering if it affects towing. I would also get Airlift 5000 bags to level the truck when loaded.
  13. Chris1911

Aftermarket wheel offset?

To you guys that have installed aftermarket wheels, what offset did you get? I am looking to get some 20 x 9 wheels and will mount LT285/60/20 tires on them. I would like to keep the same, or close track width and don't want them sticking out past the fenders.
  14. Chris1911

Soft front suspension?

Just got my 2019 2500 CC 6.4 4x4 a couple weeks ago. It rides quite a bit better than the 2018 2500 i traded in, but the front suspension sure feels soft to me. It bottoms out on speed bumps easier than i think it should. Does that happen with anyone else's truck?