Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Eatonpcat

Water Leak??

It appears my 2020 Ram 2500 6.4L with 69,000 may be leaking water...Noticed a softball size spot on the driveway this morning. It was dark so I can only assume it is water as it really didn't seem to have a color or much of a smell. Also seems like something is spraying my windshield as I...
  2. Eatonpcat

Phone Question

Radio answers the phone on the first ring, any clues on how to revise this to answer on ring 3 or 4??
  3. Eatonpcat

Trailer Lights Not Working

Need a little help, Not that it makes much of a difference, but 2020 Tradesman CCSB, 6.4L. First time hooking up my trailer - 18 foot 10k Equipment trailer - Aired up the tires, greased the hubs, connected to truck, plugged in 7 pin wiring harness, turned on lights and checked turn signals...
  4. Eatonpcat

Autopark

Anyone have this issue...Yesterday when I got home, stooped at the end of the driveway, put the truck in park, got out to get the mail (Truck left running) and returned to truck. Put truck in gear, hit the gas and the trans locked and would not move. tried a few more times, turned truck off...
  5. Eatonpcat

Cab Steps - Show Me Some Pictures

Need to buy cab steps, let me see some pictures of what you have and please list the brand and model. Thanks
  6. Eatonpcat

New to Ram (again)...2020 2500 Tradesman

Owned Fords for the last 20 years, liked the looks of the new Ram and got one. Had a 1991 Dodge Ram 250 - Best truck I ever had! Thanks for letting me into the group with the cool kids!!