Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. sstoner911

" Pinning" the OEM LED Bed Light Kit to BCM/Fuse Box

I am installing the MOPAR LED Bed lights. There are 2 wires that need to ne connected for power and activation with the cargo light. The connectors for the BCM and under the fuse box have a "case" around them I need to remove in order to see the numbering of the slots so I can insert the wires...
  2. sstoner911

Ecuconfig 4 Fleet vehicle content

Does anyone know what the Ecuconfig 4 Flleet vehicle content did in AlfaOBD?
  3. sstoner911

Default View when in Reverse

Does anyone know if you can change the default View with AlfaOBD for the back up camera when you have surround View? I would like the view to just the back up camera without the surround View.
  4. sstoner911

Titan Trekker 50 Gallon in Bed Fuel Tank

I had this tank in my 2021 3500, however, I am planning a different route for my 2022 3500. I am asking $1000.00 plus Shipping.
  5. sstoner911

Android Auto randomly losing connection Possible fix

I have noticed in town AA will randomly lose connection to my phone... I noticed that under the WIFI settings that the option to automatically connect bro Hotspot 2.0 connections was enabled... I disabled this to see if that helps.
  6. sstoner911

Longhorn Limited - wood trim care

What are you folks wi the LongHorn limited doing for the wood trim cleaning/care etc.
  7. sstoner911

MOPAR Kit for 360 Trailer Camera View (Birds Eye View)

This kit came with my truck, however, this is one feature I am not to concerned about. It allows you to have the 360 Birds eye view for your trailer that shows up on your UCONNECT screen. As far as I know, you will need the camera connection at the rear bumper and the UCONNECT 5. There could...
  8. sstoner911

Trailer TPMS

If the trailer TPMS is not displayed in the dash cluster and one of the trailer tires is low, how does the system alert you? Iam assuming the trailer TPMS will display in the cluster?
  9. sstoner911

BDS 2" Level Kit

I had he BDS 2" level kit installed today. I will say the stance of he truck is greatly improved. I was really only tryng to resolve the 35" coopers from rubbing at full lock but the improved looks of the truck is a bonus. With this kit I stuck with the BDS NX2 Nitro shocks to replace the OEM...
  10. sstoner911

Driver Door Gasket Noise

I just started noticing the drives door gasket making noise when I am on a bumpy road or wash board dirt road. Its an annoying squeak and I am not sure how to fix it. The doors naturally flex under these type of road and the gasket looks perfect and does not leak. Anyone ever had this? I...