Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

Towing gain & brake

Have never had before. Any back of the napkin math on the gain? Trailer is 7k pound toy hauler. How know how much gain to start with? I think my gain is 2.5 from factory. and I’m guessing trailer brake is mostly used to calm hauler down if gets a healthy side gust of wind (or 18 wheeler)?
  2. C

Nitto! Why so many (same?) tires!

Was hoping for some 35x11.5 tires. Like the KO2’s but not avail. nitto makes some but can’t make sense of all the options. Can’t they just make one great tire instead of so many similar ones? anyone have 1st hand experience with: - Ridge Grappler - Terra Grappler G2 - Trail Grappler MT - Exo...
  3. C

Drive through question

New to the HD world. Excited for truck to arrive. Today I was at in-n-out (a CA thing?), and as I made my way around the relatively sharp u-turn on drive through I started thinking... can this be done with a megacab? Do you guys think twice about certain drive throughs? Has anyone ever gotten...
  4. C

2021 2500 Mega/limited diesel drop length

Guessing 10, maybe 12 with off road tires, but rather be safe than sorry! Gen Y site suggests measuring center of of hitch receiver to ground & subtracting 14 inches. But my truck is only ordered and not yet here. Anyone with a 2021 megacab 2500 limited diesel have a few minutes & a tape...