Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 2500 4x4 tow rig / support rig

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
Those bitches are expensive! I didn’t browse much but fleabay puts them at $495 for my 20’s. Nope. Glad they work well for yah.

It is a great looking truck RCD.

Sent from me
$381 each, it helps that the size I bought is the OE tire for the tremor

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
I like how the AEV bumper gives you more room in front of the tires. My truck has the AEV lift and 37s, it's a tight fit with the stock bumper. I'm just looking forward to some nicer weather so I can get my truck as clean as RCDs truck!
I wash my truck bout once a year, it’s just the px8 black is an oddball black it always seems to look clean in pics. Thanks bud.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
Windrock is fun, was hoping to get the PW down there but that’s out the window for now. Truck is looking great man, really well thought out execution. AEV bumper is a great match for the build, they’re $3k these days I think
It was real wet but still a good time. Lots of trails. Definitely could have fun in the power wagon

Users who are viewing this thread