Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cameras

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Which part number do I need to order to get my backup camera working when the tail gate is removed on my 2022? I've tried both 68417514AA and 68448640AA and all I get is a blue screen when I put the truck into reverse. I do have the digital rear view mirror package but I don't really need a $700 camera for towing at this time so I was hoping I could get the backup camera working with the tail gate removed fairly inexpensively.
The first part number is a camera for the surround view camera system. The second part number is a camera for the digital rear view mirror.
If you don’t have the surround view camera system, then the correct tailgate backup camera replacement is 04672735AD.

Jeep2448

Reaction score
I have a 360 degree camera kit I have Not installed and don’t think I’m going to, thinking about trading it for the extended rear camera kit

Users who are viewing this thread