Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mopar Power Deployable Running Boards

m3rd

Reaction score
Is there a better place to source these parts other than Mopar.com? Similar to harleyguy i am seeing the parts together are almost 3500.00 US. I’m in the states so it’s not an exchange rate issue. Maybe some of you have a suggestion. This thread is inspiring to take on this project but the buck stops here if I can’t find a better price point.
I got mine from McKinney Ram in McKinney TX. I bought everything except mounting hardware and wiring harness. Total cost with shipping to NJ was <$2000. This was back in Nov 2023.

Jason1622

Reaction score
Is there a better place to source these parts other than Mopar.com? Similar to harleyguy i am seeing the parts together are almost 3500.00 US. I’m in the states so it’s not an exchange rate issue. Maybe some of you have a suggestion. This thread is inspiring to take on this project but the buck stops here if I can’t find a better price point.
I'm in NC I ordered everything from the dealer and used a 1500 harness and module. Had to replace 1 connector and buy 1 molex connector. Total cost was 2k. Just took all part #s and went to each dealer website near me. Then added items to cart until found cheapest option in driving distance. If you go this route add 1st item then go through checkout process until you get to shipping make sure they offer free pickup not all dealers did. I wasted about 5-10min to find a 400-600 ship fee before I started checking for free pickup 1st. I could have broken up order to 3-4 dealers and saved rough 300ish bucks but didn't want to drive all over NC. Some dealers where an hr in opposite directions figured I'd waste that much in time and gas.

Users who are viewing this thread