Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

RamGuy84

Reaction score
I thought I'd share this sad pic! She's up and running with a spare now.
The truck suddenly started pulling to the left while I was on the highway. I managed to pull into a Walmart parking lot and change it. I couldn't find a puncture or anything, so I'm not sure what caused it to leak so bad so quick. I had just left the gas station and it was fine. I'll take the old tire in tomorrow.

fullsizeoutput_25d3.jpeg

Parkerlouis13

Reaction score
First post ever, my 2019 Ram 2500 6.7 Tradesman 4wd. I bought it back in October after trading in a 2015 suburban. We wanted a travel trailer and the suburban would not be able to tow anything over 6000 lbs safely. Bought the trailer the same day we got the truck. Trailer is 31ft total length. The Cummins is overkill for the size trailer we got but now I don't feel like a soccer mom driving around.

Mods:
2.5 RC leveling kit
gloss black 22x10 -18 Moto Metal wheels 35x12.5R22 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Truxedo roll up bed cover
5% tint all the way around
Tyger side steps
5500k DDM HID's
All speakers replaced with Kicker coaxial
Installed fast charge USB ports in rear door panels
Dee Zee tailgate assist
Dee Zee bed mat
Dee Zee tailgate mat
Maxliner floor mats
FORTIN EVO-CHRT-6 Remote Start
20200107_181420.jpg20200111_164148.jpg
20191026_174529.jpg

Last edited:

RVTRKN

Reaction score
First post ever, my 2019 Ram 2500 6.7 Tradesman 4wd. I bought it back in October after trading in a 2015 suburban. We wanted a travel trailer and the suburban would not be able to tow anything over 6000 lbs safely. Bought the trailer the same day we got the truck. Trailer is 31ft total length. The Cummins is overkill for the size trailer we got but now I don't feel like a soccer mom driving around.

Mods:
2.5 RC leveling kit
gloss black 22x10 -18 Moto Metal wheels 35x12.5R22 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Lund roll up bed cover
5% tint all the way around
Tyger side steps
5500k DDM HID's
All speakers replaced with Kicker coaxial
Installed fast charge USB ports in rear door panels
Dee Zee tailgate assist
Dee Zee bed mat
Dee Zee tailgate matView attachment 4147View attachment 4148
View attachment 4149
Nice Truck and trailer combo, and welcome to HDRAMS. That Cummins will pull that trailer anywhere you want. :cool:

LamboTexas

Reaction score
Mx4 bakflip/vent visors/side steps/beg rug liner/bakbox tool box....got everything from Aaron at Autoanything.com they will guarantee lowest prices for one year!
How well do the Bedrugs hold up over time? Do they collect a lot of dirt and debris and look dirty? Easy to clean? Sorry so many questions, but I’m really leaning to getting one! Thanks in advance!

RVTRKN

Reaction score
How well do the Bedrugs hold up over time? Do they collect a lot of dirt and debris and look dirty? Easy to clean? Sorry so many questions, but I’m really leaning to getting one! Thanks in advance!
Hey Longhorn ;) ,any time you have a covering over the bed which is exposed to weather you will get crap under the covering. Thats one of the biggest scams over bed liners, dealers tell you its to protect the bed. But in reallity it allows moisture and debri to get traped underneath, causing rust and abrasions. Bed rugs can do the same. I did make my own out of 2ply conveyor belting for my wifes 2001 Tacoma in 2002 after the camper shell was installed. Later the daughter sold the shell and left the cover I made in place, and I believe it faired well but I wasn't there when she sold it. If I were to add a bed rug (the same I made for the Tacoma) it would be of heavy 2ply conveyor belting so it doesn't move and would seal tight alone the edges preventing unessesary debri penetration.

2500HD

Reaction score
thanks! I’m trying to convince myself of that! It’ll save me some money. And pull my camper better.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
You will pull just fine. I pulled a 34 footer then a 40 footer with mine.

2019 RAM 3500 Longhorn Megacab
2019 OpenRange 3X427BHS

Kimo7

HDRams' Official Greeter
Reaction score
You bought a great truck that’ll tow heavy. I’ve only towed with my 6.4 Hemi twice for about 300 miles round trip and it did fine. We towed our old trailer that weighed 6500 lbs down to trade in and towed our new 37 foot travel trailer that weighs 9100 lbs home. No issues it did great. I towed down and back on I-95 in Virginia, not for the faint of heart. All the construction zones, poor roadway/surface conditions and traffic to include a bunch of 18 wheelers and I didn’t feel the truck struggle. As a basis for comparison I previously had a diesel 2500. They are different but so far I like the Hemi. I’m betting you’ll be happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread