Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SoCal 2021 Laramie Build

SIKES2806

Reaction score
Started the Build with some Amp Research Steps. Although I love their steps, I knew from previous experience that their lights suck. They give out a purple ish light that isnt really that bright to begin with. So when I placed my order for the steps I did some research and came across Lux Lighting Systems. I am very very pleased with the color and brightness of their lights plus they come with a strong magnet instead of the dingy ol 3M tape that tends to deteriorate.
After about 6hrs and A lot of swearing. I got them fully installed and running.

Attachments

• B2D928DF-EC88-4980-AA8D-9FA014895B94.jpeg
    B2D928DF-EC88-4980-AA8D-9FA014895B94.jpeg
    745.5 KB · Views: 102

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Looks good. I still have my lights to install. I was going to put a strip in but I will probably just use the ones they came with. They worked fine on my 2007, but after seeing this, I may test them before I put them on to see if the color is whack.

SIKES2806

Reaction score
Looks good. I still have my lights to install. I was going to put a strip in but I will probably just use the ones they came with. They worked fine on my 2007, but after seeing this, I may test them before I put them on to see if the color is whack.
Yeah forsure. Check them out, a little pricey but worth it IMO

Users who are viewing this thread