Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

**SOLD**

I have a set of 2020 led tail lights with backup sensors off my limited 3500. They are the red ones not black. Excellent condition I just replaced with some night edition black ones. On the truck about 60k miles. Asking $800 obo for the pair.
  2. D

Road armor bumper experience

So I have always liked the look of road armor bumpers, had one on my 3rd gen and loved it. About 3 months ago I happened to stumble across a clearance sale on their website, they had dozens of bumpers for our trucks 50% off.. sounded like a great deal so I added one to my cart. Had a small...
  3. D

2019-2023 ram gatorback front mud flaps

I have a set of gatorback front mud flaps that came off my 2020 ram 3500. This is the front pair only. Very nice heavy duty flaps. They will work with the oem fender flares, only reason I removed them is they don't work with my new 4500 flares. Good shape, little dirty. Installed for a little...
  4. D

2019-2023 limited oem front fender flares pearl white pwq

I have the oem front fender flares from my 2020 ram 3500. They are pwq pearl white, good condition couple small chips from rocks overall look really nice. Sorry they are a little dirty in the pictures. All clips are in tact ready to install. Not sure what these are worth or if there is even a...
  5. D

14-23 ram 3500 Rear leaf lowering shackles

I have a pair of rear leaf shackles that will lower the rear 1-2" they are greasable and will work with 14-23 ram with rear leafs. Installed in the truck for a couple hundred miles and decided to go a different route with suspension. They have some scuffs from install. There are made by chassis...
  6. D

4500/5500 front fender flares on 3500

So I have always liked the large front fender flares on the 4500/5500 so decided to install a set on my 3500 limited drw. I ordered them from paintedoemparts.com this is the second time I have bought from them they do excellent work with fair prices. They were $635 shipped painted pearl white...
  7. D

fuel triton dually wheels 35" tires 8x200 - $3800 NM PICKUP ONLY

I have a set of Black machined fuel triton dually wheels and tires. 8x200 bolt pattern fits 2019-2023 ram drw trucks and 05-23 Ford dually. The tires are haida mud champ 35x12.5r20 with about 10k miles on them. Great shape, quiet and smooth for a mud tire. Wheels look awesome. Rear offset is...
  8. D

Radar renegade at5 on my drw

Haven't seen too many reviews of these tires figured I would post, I just picked up a set of radar renegade at5 tires for my 2020 mega drw. There were a few factors into buying these, I really had my heart set on toyo at3 but with the price of 22's I just couldn't do over $600/tire. I found the...
  9. D

Drw aftermarket 20s spare

I am trying to figure out a good option for a spare to work with my fuel 20" dually wheels. Has anyone ever tried running an aftermarket rear inner on the front? The size is 20x8.25 +115 the front fuel wheel is 20x8.25 +105.. I'm thinking it might work and then I would be able to run the same...
  10. D

Bayou goat mount 19-22 dash mount

I have a brand new bayou goat mount for 19-22 trucks, it's the double version. Installed for a month and decided to go a different route. Works great for suction cup mount screens or phone holders. Asking $45 shipped.
  11. D

ATS transmission thermal bypass valve

I havent seen many posts about these just wanted to see what peoples opinions are. Has anyone replaced the Thermal Bypass valve on their truck with an ATS or similar? I have an AISIN so not a huge concern with temps, im mainly considering it because I will be doing my 60k trans service soon...
  12. D

Gatorback mud flaps 4500/5500

I know gatorback doesn't make front mud flaps to fit the 4500/5500. Just wondering if anyone has tried to modify some to fit or mock them up? Does anyone have any pictures inside the front wheel wells so I can compare to my 3500? I'm looking to install 4500/5500 front fender flares but don't...
  13. D

2014+ 2500 carli fox 2.0 ifp rear shocks

I have a pair of brand new in box un opened factory sealed carli tuned rear fox 2.0 ifp shocks for a 2014+ ram 2500 without rear airbags. Asking $300 shipped. Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
  14. D

carli fox front shocks 2500 vs 3500

Just curious if anyone knows what the difference in the front shocks only would be between a 2500 diesel 4x4 and 3500 diesel 4x4. I am specifically looking for info on the carli tuned fox 2.0 ipf front shocks. I contacted carli and they werent able to tell me any information about how they are...
  15. D

Mega DRW amp bedstep 2

I just installed the amp bedstep 2 the mounts on the side in front of the rear wheels on my 2020 mega Drw short box. I wanted to post some pictures of the modifications needed since amp says it is not compatible. It will work with a couple minor modifications. The part number I ordered was...
  16. D

2019-22 chrome grille applique trim

I am replacing the chrome grille applique surround one my 2020 limited with paint matched so the chrome will be available for sale. Good shape about 55k miles on it. Asking $450 plus shipping for the full set. Posted pictures of a couple very minor imperfections in the finish. The actual grille...
  17. D

Wtt my chrome 2020 3500 tow hooks for black

Delete. Turns out my dad has a set and wants to trade. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  18. D

Black spike spline 4.5" lugnuts 14x1.5

I have a set of 32 black spline lug nuts with the key, they are used. 24 or them are gorilla brand, 8 are different but use the same key. Only difference is the tip of the spike is slightly more blunt. They are 14mmx1.5 thread and about 4.5" long. They came with the wheels I bought and wife...
  19. D

sold

This is the original h&s race tuner mini maxx before the tunes became garbage. It has none, mild, wild, and hot damn. The tuner is unlocked. I had it on an 08 6.7 but it will work on 03-12 trucks. The transmission tune can be unlocked pretty cheap if you search the internet. Worth every penny if...
  20. D

2019-2022 oem gooseneck hitch

I have the oem gooseneck hitch bracket from my 2020 3500. It will fit any 2019-2022 2500 or 3500. Includes the bolts for install, you do not have to remove the bed to install this, I am including the b&w gooseneck hardware the allows you to bolt it in without taking the bed off. Also included...