Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Lowrance 9Ti2 bracket for Can Am x3

I figured I would post this here as many of you have sxs's and may have a solution for my problem. I need a brack for my Lowrance 9Ti2 gps that will mount to my Can Am x3. I can't find one for my spicific model. There is a bracket for the 5 and 7 Ti2's but not a 9Ti2. I purchased a bracket...
  2. S

Oil filter. Is bigger better

First, I tried to do a search on this but nothing came up. I bought my 2014 3500 big horn 6.4 used. Last oil change I bought an oil change "kit" (7 qts oil penz 0-40 and a mopar oil filter). I was suprized that the oil filter was pretty small compared to what I am used to using on other...
  3. S

P3 brake controller

I guess this post is primarily for those who have ditched their OEM factory brake controller and have installed a P3 brake controller. I'm hoping someone can answer a question for me RE the P3 brake controller. I have a 2014 3500 6.4 hemi. I am not to impressed with the factory brake...
  4. S

Heated seats and aux switches

I didn't get much action in the 4th gen forum and decided to post here too as a lot of you have had 4th gen trucks. 2014 3500 big horn 4x4 6.4 hemi. My switch panel has only rhe sway control button and tow haul button (trailer brake is there too). Under the hood I do not have the fuse box and...
  5. S

Heated seats and aux switches 2014 3500

2014 3500 big horn 4x4 6.4 hemi. My switch panel has only rhe sway control button and tow haul button (trailer brake is there too). Under the hood I do not have the fuse box and two connectors next to the MC that I see in photos like these. Additionally, from what I have read Ram will...
  6. S

Good morning everyone. I now have a new to me 2014 3500 Big Horn with 6.4 hemi...60k miles. I decided to go with a 1 ton and ditch my F150 which just does not have enough pulling power or payload to pull whatever toy hauler I decide to buy. I went to the Ram website to pull up the specs of my...