Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fog light for 2019 Tradesman

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
No, the P is missing but I wasn't able to find anything search wise until I got rid of the P.

Got it now. You were missing a 5 is your post-
wdN7c8u.jpg
68485758AA. It’s the jumper harness used in trucks that don’t have the steering torque overlay module (electric steering box for lane sense).

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
I believe these are the two connectors you are seeing-
noL4YC9.jpg
D8FFvta.jpg

That jumper harness is labeled as “without steering torque overlay module”. I’m guessing that means that it comes with a dummy resistor plug plugged into the connector that has the canbus c circuits, since they’re not being used.

loveracing1988

Reaction score
Got it now. You were missing a 5 is your post-
wdN7c8u.jpg
68485758AA. It’s the jumper harness used in trucks that don’t have the steering torque overlay module (electric steering box for lane sense).
So what would plug into it if it is for trucks without lane sense?

Greenhills

Reaction score
Is it possible for someone to confirm the size of the opening on the factory foglight bezels? I ordered the bezel and will be wiring up my own aftermarket fogs. I just wanted to order foglights while I was away at work, so I can get them installed sooner.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
Parts ordered...now to decide Baja, Diode, Rigid, etc. - any suggestions on the ultimate LED fog light?

View attachment 13592
I’m sure you can’t go wrong with either.

I’m happy with the Baja SAE squadrons I added to my t-man. They have a nice pattern and really fill in under the low beams, low and wide. ( My driveway is angled, that’s why they appear to be aimed high) 538D3247-5978-4ECA-A27D-5E0C3474C0FD.jpeg

loveracing1988

Reaction score
Purchased bezels.. for those of you who didn't use an OEM fog, what fog light are you using to fill the hole?
I have a set of diode dynamics pro fogs sitting in my garage waiting for the factory bezels, brackets, and switch to show up.

Nd79

Reaction score
If you use oem fogs or Baja designs you’ll need the factory bracket as well
Does anybody know if you get the stock led fog lights and bezels, do they also require a bracket? The pictures of them online look as if the stock led fog lights have the "bracket" part built in like they will just bolt up.

farmallboy

Stump Killer
Reaction score
Anyone making LED pod brackets for 5th gen yet ? Seems like that would be the way to go.

4wllr

Reaction score
Anyone know the part number for the fog light wiring harness for 2019 ram 1500 new style

Users who are viewing this thread