Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Chris1911

1. Chris1911

ANC bypass connection

Thanks! I have found that it can be bypassed with AlphaOBD as well.
  2. Chris1911

ANC bypass connection

Does anyone know where the circled connector goes for bypassing the ANC module? Having trouble finding info with a search.
  3. Chris1911

Mopar Buy 3 get 1 tire promo?

Those three tires probably cost more than four at a place like Discount Tire.
  4. Chris1911

Pedal Commander for 4th or 5th gen Ram 2500 6.4 or 6.7L - SOLD

I have found that this works with the 5.7 also, including Chargers, Challengers, etc.
  5. Chris1911

Instrument Cluster upgrade help!!!!

Even a 6.7 and 6.4 are different.
  6. Chris1911

Shift knob removal in 23' 2500

I swapped mine out for an aluminum knob a couple years ago. I think you pry off the cover and remove an allen head screw. It was easy.
  7. Chris1911

Pedal Commander for 4th or 5th gen Ram 2500 6.4 or 6.7L - SOLD

Anyone want a Pedal Commander for their 4th or 5th gen Ram 2500? Works with 6.4 or 6.7L (Model PC31). $175 shipped. Used for about a year and works perfectly. Only getting rid of this because i just got a Pulsar tuner, which has throttle response built in...
  8. Chris1911

Assistance requested rear wheel well liners

I like the way mine cover the frame. They are from RC and fit like factory.
  9. Chris1911

New tires

An HD truck is going to have a rough ride as the suspension is stiff for heavy loads. It should ride smooth on a smooth road, but can be jarring on sharp bumps. Quality tires can tone it down a little. Not sure why yours would be bouncy.
  10. Chris1911

Geno's Splash Wham-o Tailgate Protector

Did you leave the factory trim piece on? Looks like it's sitting high. Mine fits perfect.
  11. Chris1911

If you are using your topper with the factory trim that on the tailgate right now, it should work.
  12. Chris1911

Yes. Your truck should have some black trim on the top of the tail gate right now. The Geno's protector takes place of the factory one, but extends over the side.
  13. Chris1911

Still lost on which aftermarket wheels will fit my truck

You would want to go +18, if you don't want them to stick out much. Aftermarket wheels don't seem to go more positive than that, other than a few +20s.
  14. Chris1911

19 Current Gear Display

You can enable it with AlphaOBD.