Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by sstoner911

1. sstoner911

Did RamTrucks.com remove the VIN lookup tool?

To bad FCA doesn't make it this easy.
  2. sstoner911

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

Do you Have the 12" screen.. I had tried to install this on my 2022 with Uconnect 5 and it would never save the pairing of the sensors.
  3. sstoner911

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

From feed back from a couple 2017 owners people shouldn't worry about and Negatives so that's a plus.
  4. sstoner911

Word on the street is the recall doers not seem to affect performance or power at all....jus seat of the pants feel of course.
  5. sstoner911

SO they paid California in this fiasco, does that mean that trucks were not meeting California requirements only?...They have their own set of goofy emissions requirements that dont apply in the rest of the country.
  6. sstoner911

What the Wifey wants the Wifey gets....but i need help

It's always a fine line between function and form. 285s were the line for me.
  7. sstoner911

Which is terrible for that size tire...part of the reason I only went with a 285x70x7 on a stock wheel...still needed a spacer but I would never stick a 12 5" wide tire on a 6 in wide wheel and tow.
  8. sstoner911

In my research you don't need any spacers with the correct wheel width and offset
  9. sstoner911

The only way not use a spacer on that size of a tire is to get aftermarket wheels.... 8 in wide wheel.
  10. sstoner911

So you stuck a 37x12.5x20 on the stock OEM wheels?? Oh lord.....
  11. sstoner911

Remote start, ac on?

Do you have ot set for all starts on the comfort settings, or are you saying it's not old enough to trigger the heated seat? I had a 2022 F350 that was the dame way BTW
  12. sstoner911

Aisin Transmission Concerns

Are there 24s on the road??
  13. sstoner911

Where are the off-road pages found? (I feel this is one of those stupid questions.)

You would need to upgrade the radio to the 12 inch screen as that is where that software resides if Iam not mistaken.
  14. sstoner911

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

Wow...I mean the unlock button is your friend. As far as the 3 horn beeps when you take the FOB with you, I barely notice it. All new vehicles do it....my Scat , Jeep Rubicon and no my Ford Bronco.i had a 22 F350 that did it as well... The Jeep and Bronco all have after market programmers...
  15. sstoner911

Rattling sound from Brake Pedal over bumps

I had a 2015 Ram 1500 with this issue....dealer fixed it twice before they got is resolved. Can not remember what exactly what they replaced but it some sort of actuator I think.