Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

255/80-17 and the spare tire

For those of you with duallys and 255/80-17 tires did you also replace the spare? If so does it fit up in the stock location ok? The stock tire looks pretty tight up there. My truck is a '21 Limited 4x4.
  2. A

Accessory switch mode timing out

So I took the family to a drive in movie last night. The sound plays through the radio and I put the start button on accessory to play the radio. After roughly 30 minutes the truck would shut off and I would have to hit the start button again, this is very annoying as we are not sitting in the...
  3. A

Ring and pinion sets for 2020 2500 4x4 6.4 Hemi

Has anyone found gear sets for these new trucks. I want to go 4.56 and am having trouble finding anything. Searching on this. site I found that AAM has 4.44 gears so I may go that route but is there anything else out there? Thanks for the help!
  4. A

New tires installed!

Had Cooper AT3 XLT's 295/70-18 put on the other day. Really like the ride of the tire, the only negative I have is they hold a lot of gravel, maybe this will get better as they wear little. Really like the ride and look!
  5. A

Parksense front sensor trouble

So my front sensors on my '20 2500 Laramie are sounding an alarm that I am going to hit something when I go in reverse. It happens when I get to about 5mph. I just leveled my truck 2" and was wondering if that may be causing it? I don't think this happened at the exact time I leveled it though...
  6. A

Bilstein front leveling coil springs, are they stiffer than Thuren?

Does anybody know the answer to this? Would like to keep the front leveling coils matched as closely to the OE coils as I can
  7. A

So who's going to be the first one with a Pulsar

Got an email today from Diablosport that the Pulsar is now available for the Hemi 6.4 in the Rams. I want one!
  8. A

Thuren front leveling coils and payload/towing capacity

I am thinking of doing the Thuren 2" leveling coils on the front of my 2020 2500. Does this affect the overall payload capacity or towing capacity? I bumper pull between 8-8500k with a wdh now and plan on upgrading to a 5th wheel in the next few years and don't want to lose any capacity. I was...
  9. A

Just joined this forum after lurking for a few weeks. I have a 2020 Ram 2500 CC 4x4 Laramie with the 6.4 Hemi. it's my daily driver and tows my 32ft camper a few times a month. Really like all the info on this forum! This is my third Ram but first Ram 2500.