Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

RamBox Bed Cargo Divider

Got it. The whole oval or just the inner circle?
  2. C

RamBox Bed Cargo Divider

Did you have to cut a whole in the two plastic oval shaped covers in order to install? I see the covers on mine…. They seem solid and pretty attached.
  3. C

RamBox Bed Cargo Divider

This is weird to me. I too have a 2021 with rambox and nifty gate. you can see how gate unfolds and should anchor as a bed extender but there is nothing near tail gate to attach to. I suspected they forgot to install and started looking for parts. Dealer was clueless (“they keep making...
  4. C

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I have a gen y. It’s like art. Weighs a gd ton. I never thought to leave it on with the step reversed. Mine is huge as includes the boss torsion flex…. I love the fact that they can be purchased with a 2.5inch shank. Feels so solid and connected. Surprised the user in this pic went 2 inch...
  5. C

weight of my truck?

Fatty cuts of steak always cost more and are worth it.
  6. C

Lets see what you are towing!

Good eye, yes!…. They call the karting track CalSpeed I guess, my son recently started karting. First race is this month actually!
  7. C

8. C

9. C

At least it isn’t a 1500!
  10. C

WDH Drop shanks

I had it but didn’t use it. Went non WDH. Gen y was great about refund. Now I have their torsion (non WDH). Don’t even know trailer is behind you..
  11. C

WDH Drop shanks

The gen y‘s are beautiful. Good excuse to get a torsion flex as well. Trailer will thank you. https://genyhitch.com/product/boss-torsion-flex-weight-distribution/
  12. C

Need help about frequent regens

Drinks def when towing, no? Mine never moved until towing a 7k trailer. Then I could watch the needle move at about same speed as fuel..
  13. C

Mega cab rear seat questions

I just picked up a mega, and have a shepherd. Still experimenting…. But our best approach so far is fold the larger portion of the split bench down (the 60 side), which means the climb is only from street to floorboard on the 40 side. Then another step up from floorboard to flat floor on back...
  14. C

Towing gain & brake

Glad I asked, lots of interesting info. Will put on to do list next weekend!
  15. C

Towing gain & brake

Have never had before. Any back of the napkin math on the gain? Trailer is 7k pound toy hauler. How know how much gain to start with? I think my gain is 2.5 from factory. and I’m guessing trailer brake is mostly used to calm hauler down if gets a healthy side gust of wind (or 18 wheeler)?
  16. C

How to deal with tire pressure with new tires

Ram ”requires” 65 psi. Not agreeing or disagreeing, just stating what my door jam says. Based on this, I think running 65 is fine. The tires allow up to 80 but the tires also think my GVWR is over 10k. im running 70 front and 65 rear for now. Truck 2 days old so subject to change!
  17. C

Price negotiated from MSRP

Picked up on Sat. Market seems tight in SoCal. Truck had a $5k market increase (wasn’t applied, was a special order but gives you a sense of what dealers can do in SoCal right now…. Negotiation starts at $5k over sticker). when I ordered on 2/2 we agreed to $1k over invoice + any rebates...
  18. C

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Arrived at dealer. picking up shortly. Long wait (2/2 order). Salesperson pics…