Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Basser53

1. B

Stop Sale due to Grid Heater Relay Recall

Was at the dealership today and the service manager said there still isn't a fix for it.. not sure how accurate that is..they have trucks they can't sell .. my 18 ,21 and now 22 all had grid heater relay recalls. Not sure why they don't find a better relay..
  2. B

New to Diesel Guy concerned about DEF usage in a new 2022 2500 RAM

Last time I was at the dealer for a recall they did and update that was suppose to fix def usage.. seems to have helped.. not sure of the numbers yet..
  3. B

Why is a 3500 more expensive than a 2500?

The only fifference is the springs unless you go with the ho or dually..
  4. B

Just tried to build one identical to mine in both and your right.. not sure..back in Jan it was only 2 maybe 300 $ difference.. I also don't see the leval 1 for the limitd.at this point I'd wait for the 23s to come out..
  5. B

When I ordered my 22 a 2500 and 3500 both with limited slip where a couple hundred $ different..
  6. B

What's the most annoying thing about your truck?

My 12 in screen doesn't stay where I had it last and sometimes switches to fm then back to usb where I mostly use a flash stick for music.. not sure if it's something in my settings or if I have a faulty radio..
  7. B

Delivery Miles

My 21 hd 17, my 22 had 16.. two different dealers..I was told they are test drivin before they ever reach the dealer.. I'd rather them make sure it's good to go before I pick it up.
  8. B

0% ON RAMS FOR MEMORIAL DAY SALES EVENT

0% for 36 months has been going on since the first of the month.. my be different in different regions..
  9. B

2023 HD Truck Equipment Listing Details

Not sure of the accuracy but I've read the rebel will have the off road package (not the power wagon) , a lift ,and will be available with a cummins with 20 k towing capacity.. the article I read sounded like mostly cosmetic upgrades.
  10. B

Price negotiated from MSRP

So now your saying price protection doesn't happen at all only BMW, hmmm.. please explain how Mark Dodge and other dealers are selling vehicles for 5% under invoice at the time of order not delivery..
  11. B

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Looks like there doing ep price plus or real close to it.. I think we're at 5% under invoice..
  12. B

3500 gas vs diesel resale value

Take 2 5 year old trucks ,both with 100k miles.. one has a hemi ,one has a cummins, all else equal.. which one would you buy? I know there are many factors but I think the Cummins has a better reputation for pulling more and running longer..
  13. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Depends on a lot of factors.. just like getting one built.. 2 weeks to 2 months or more..
  14. B

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

I guess it depends on what state your buying from.. if your state is reciprocal you only pay your home state tax if not then your double taxed and have to file to get the indiana tax back.. sounds complicated.. its known as the land of the hidden tax.. I've paid over 900$ for liscenes plates...